Monday, May 14, 2012

Published!!!

that's right!  you heard it right hear, right now!  I don't like to brag ... but ....
I got one of my layout pages published by my favourite magazine, Somerset Memories!!!

This is an amazing publication that is published under the Stampington umbrella of publications ... check them out, there a publication out there for just about anyone.


Here's my art ... page 44, bottom left, just in case you are interested ...


Anyways, I am just thrilled to be included in one of their publications ... it's a happy "first" for me!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing in my happieness!!!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on being published! Bask in the glow until the sun comes to stay.

ScrappeeDiane said...

Hey Jo, Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. What a Gorgeous layout. I just picked up the magazine the other day in Portland, "Can I have your autograph?"

Pondside said...

Wow! Congratulations on this - you should be SO proud. I'm going to a stamping and card store in Chilliwack tomorrow with a friend, and I'll look to see if the magazine is there. Well done!

Ames said...

Wow! Congratulations Jo! I bet it looks super. I always knew you were talented. Way to go!!~Ames

Iris B said...

Woohoo - congratulations Jo. You deserve it as you are such a talented scrapbooker. I will have to try and find that mag when I am in Oregon on Friday - if not will order myself a copy.

Kathy said...

Congratulations Jo! You deserve it. You're such a talented artist!

hayleycreates said...

That is just fabulous news! Congratulations!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Congratulations! so exciting! Stampington magazines are great!

Unknown said...

YAY! BIG SCREAM! I remember my first publication...I was beyond thrilled and I am feeling that for you. Am I surprised? nope. I have a couple of issues and the layouts are beautiful...you definitely belong in this magazine.

laterg8r said...

super duper congrats to you - you deserve it :D

Lynn Stevens said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO you go girl! That's Fabulous news Jo. Congratulations!!!! I'm over the moon excited for you, now I must go get a copy to see it up close and personal!
hugs Lynn