I made these little "candy" treats for my cousin's baby shower. Talk about easy ... and they look cute on a table as well ... picture them at a kids birthday, showers and celebrations, on a dessert or candy table at a wedding ... quick, cute & totally enjoyable!
Here is what you do ...
1. insert lollipop sticks into a regular sized marshmallow
2. melt some "candy melts" or chocolate (in this case i used yellow vanilla flavoured candy melts by Wilton)
3. swirl your marshmallow through the melted liquid
4. toss on a few sprinkles or embellish with other candies like smarties, tiny gummy candies etc
5. place them in a glass os shallow bowl to firm up
These took me less than 10 minutes to make ... the kids loved them and so did the adults! And the possibilities are endless ... think red forChristmas, pastel colours for easter ... pink for a bridal shower ... black & white for a grad tea, or orange and black for halloween!
Wednesday the 10th is the last day of my giveaway ... if you have not had a chance to join in, please do, just click here
Thanks for stopping by!!!