Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What comes around .... part 2 & Happy Happy Mail

Remember that post way back in October?? no?? ... this one ... well i got my prezzie from Carrie on Sunday at the scrapaholics crop ... so this is what she made me ...


very pretty isnt it!!! Thanks so much Carrie! now i just have to get my butt in gear and make prezzies for Hayley, Carrie and Sue C. hopefully i can start after the new year!

and the happy mail ... I was finally able to get my hands on a 7Gypsies stamp i have been lusting after for ever! This stamp is a copy of one of their most popular rubons (and i have burned through 3 of those) so I am stoked to get my hands on this beauty ...



I just know that i am going to be using this stamp set forever!!! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

ohh those stamps are gorgeous :D

Izzy said...

Hey! I didn't see that on Sunday! what a beautiful wreath!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Can't wait to see what you do with those stamps!