Sunday, September 15, 2013

so blissed!

... yes, i am in a state of bliss ... lately i have just been so very lucky in submitting my cards to Stampington and having them accepted for publication.  I'm so excited it's like walking around with wings on my feet ... all giddy and joy!

Check out the Autumn 2013 edition of the Stamplers sampler take ten issue!

 I adore this publication, it is one of my favourites ... the premise is cards that have some stamping on them and can be made in approximately 10 minutes ... this issue is filled with fabulous "challenge" results.  The challenge was to use a "flag" template ... the results are beautiful, lots of eye candy in this edition.

 This blew my wee little mind ... i sent in three cards i made using some vintage tags that my friend Izzy had given to me ... I was experimenting with inks when the idea came to make cards using the tags.  great fun, and the photography of my cards is stellar ... and two pages ... yikes ... i am just flabergasted!

A very simple interpretation of the flag challenge... i used MME papers and a fabulous Stampin up! stamp.
Nope, this card is not upside down  .... but i can't give away all of it's secrets!!!  It is my favourite card!

Another submission, this time using more romantic colours and making one of the flags slightly different than called for.  I also have 2 other cards published in this issue!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit and listening to me babble on ... I am so blissed out.

Peace love and paper!!!
jo

5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO Jo that's awesome and they published so many of yours. I'll have to pick up this issue for sure!
Steller artwork!
Hugs Lynn

Pondside said...

Congratulations! No wonder you are so pleased - this is quite an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo
I only discovered your Blog recently and had no idea this was you.
How wonderful and huge congratulations.
It is such a special feeling to be recognised by any of the Stampington & co publications.
Your cards deserve such recognition in the form of a feature.
Wishes
Lynne

Izzy said...

Wood hoo way to go. Congrats Jo!

Cheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS! This is stunning and fabulous and so well-deserved! Wow and wow! No wonder your feet are a few inches above the ground. You rock!