Friday, April 19, 2013

With one stamp ... final!

Well, this is the 4th and final instalment on my little love affair with the Pleasant Poppies stamp. (well at least for this week)!

This time around, I made a little "folio" album ... or at least that's my name for it!  Just a tiny bit of an album. This we album was cased from pinterest.  This gave me a chance to use the full height and width of the Pleasant Poppies stamp.  I stamped with versamark and then heat embossed with SU white embossing powder.  I die cut a label, and again heat embossed the flowers.  I then coloured the flowers in using Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  I left space to put in a greeting or title.


 When the folio is opened, we see this ...

 two pages, both with little shallow envelopes.  One has a blank tag inserted and another is empty.

 You can then open those two pages, and you have a two more little "envelopes" and plenty of room for photos.  I imagine someone giving this to Grandma as a gift ... filled with a couple of pictures from the grandslittles, maybe a gift card or two ... the kids can make art on the backs of the tags or colour them in ... wouldn't that be sweet!!!!
 Or how about a gift to your bestie ... pictures of the last time you went out, maybe the ticket stubs, and a gift card for a pedi .... of a teacher, at the end of the year, filled with class photos !!!
 I have made 3 tags to go with this little folio, but you can make more .... or less ... depending on how you want to use it ...
 If you use this for a mini album... the little tags are perfect for journalling and attaching tiny mementos.
I hope you have enjoyed these last 4 segments on  using this fabulous stamp.  Everything that I have used is available in the Stampin' Up! catalogue and through my online shop.  Just click on the Stampin' Up! products button on the sidebar to enter my online shop, or local gals, feel free to contact me for a folio or card class!

Peace love and paper!

this segment was brought to you buy:
Crumb Cake Cardstock 120953
Crumb Cake Ink 126975
Versamark Ink 102283
White Embossing Powder 109132
Crumb Cake Seam Binding 122332
Natural Ribbon 129287
Fancy Fan embossing folder 127751

3 comments:

Sue C said...

Stunning!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh My Gosh Jo, You've been a busy lady. Such a darling project and what a great Mom's day gift this one would make. Cute,cute,cute!!!
I checked out your other cards using this stamp. They all are so sweet.

I'm sending you a pm.
Hugs Lynn

Kathy said...

This is such a sweet album Jo! I love the poppy stamp too!