Friday, August 27, 2010

Gaga over Glimmer Glam ...



Glimmer Glam, by Tattered Angels ... have you tried it??? I have and i gotta say I just love it ...

For those that don't know, glimmer glam is a paint, a very liquidy paint filled with itsy bitsy bits of glitter (yeah, I don't use technical words) and this wonderful paint comes in the same colours as it's counterpart Glimmer Mist.

Now why would you get glimmer glam if you already have glimmer mist??? easy peasy ... because you can paint with it ... and it paints on just about anything including metal and acrylic. I've tried it on the tattered angels frames as well as patterned paper and white prima flowers and it leaves a beautiful glimmery glittery (but not in a garish way) finish.




You don"t need a lot, and it dries fairly quickly if you apply it in moderation ... ie using several thing coats rather than one big wet coat.

So far I only have one bottle of "Chandelier" which is kind of a crystal shade, but i can sure see picking it up in several colours in the future ... its quick, its fun, its blingy and its super easy!



pssst ... PJ, if you are reading this ... this one is for you!!!


4 comments:

laterg8r said...

ooooooooo, where can i get some?

Sue C said...

ooooooooooooooohhhhhh... gotta get this!

Kathy said...

Ooooooooooh Jo!! Looks SO yummy!! I love your flowers and frame. Sooo gorgeous! You are such an enabler! Now I gotta get me some too. lol

Lynn Stevens said...

oh I haven't seen this yet but what great results, A must have thats for sure!