Saturday, May 10, 2014

mini ATC's ... a delightful little swap

So .... I did another spring swap over at Vintage Dragonfly ... The time my swap partner was JoAnne of Vintage Dragonfly, and our fabulous swap hostess!

WE each made a little matchbox chest, which is two matchboxes joined and covered together.  We filled one of the drawers with little treasures and the other drawer contained 3 mini ATC's.

I loved doing the matchbox drawers, such fun ... the ATC's were a true challenge ... i have not worked on something so small before.   This is the box JoAnne sent to me ... it was a joy to open!
 and the little chest, with its matchbox drawers open ... look at how pretty her project is, i just love all of the bits that make this chest up!
 JoAnne sent me adorable mini ATC's and lots of sweet goodies!
 Even more goodies came with the chest, i will have lots of yummy things to play with!
This is the matchbox chest I sent JoAnne ...
 It's funny that we were both thinking of nests, but it was a spring swap and nothing says spring like a nest!
 I sent her some goodies to play with and a few Purdy's eggs to nibble on.
 and these are the ATC's i sent to her.

I have to say, this is one of my favourite swaps to day ... it was fun, tiny and challenging ...

thanks so much for stopping by
Peace love and paper
Jo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo,
You received the prettiest of packages with that sweet altered matchbox but also, what you sent out for the swap is so adorable and all those sweet gifts.
Wishes
Lynne

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What AWESOME happy mail!!!!!

Susanne said...

What precious treasures!

Kathy said...

Gotta love happy mail!

Lynn Stevens said...

Cute cute cute!