Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beauty in Blogland ...

my little 3 layer cake ... i made this maybe a year ago???

I have been so blessed of late ... i found, and i forget how ... but i found this beautiful blog ... and then i looked at some of her links and found even more beautiful, sumptuous, delightful, elegant & just plain crazy drop dead gorgeous blogs. So, instead of creating i have been looking and reading and awing over all of the beauty out in blogland! Each of these blogs is amazing ... well worth the visit ... it will definitely be time well spent! Please take a look at each of these blogs ... you may get just as lost in their beauty as i am, and let me know what you think ... and if you leave comments for them let them know that i sent you over ...k???? no, they don't know me ... but i now follow many of these beautiful blogs ... oh oh oh!!! (in my best Arnold Horshak voice) I won a RAK on the first blog in this list ... it is to die for ... I can't wait for it to arrive! I'm going to place it by my little paper 3 layer cake from last year.

My Artful Adventures

Robin's Egg Blues

Artful Afirmations


My Faerie Window


Glittery Daze and Nights

8 comments:

RAE said...

I remember seeing that cake before. I know I probably said it before and I'll say it again...it is absolutely gorgeous!

Kathy said...

WOW! You're right Jo! Those are some delicious blogs to drool over! Thanks so much for sharing! I've bookmarked them all. I love your cake boxes! I would love to see it IRL some day. Maybe you could do a class?? Hint hint ;o)

Nora Johnson said...

Lovely cake boxes,lovely pics, lovely blog!

And look forward to *seeing* you again tonmorrow for Jenny Matlock's 'L'?!!

XOXO LOLA:)

Valarie said...

Jo...I am so glad that we found each other. haha....one cannot have too many friends...even in blogland. I am adding your blog to my list of favorites. Love the cake. I am off to make a candy cake for my sons girlfriends Birthday.
xxoo Valarie

Lori said...

Jo, thank you so much for mentioning me:) i appreciate that so much!!! your paper cake is darling!!! i hope you are having a beautiful wednesday:)

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! My name is Bridgette Groschen and I'm just hoppin' around bloggy world checking out new blogs to follow and hopefully follow me back. You have a lovely blog. I see you had others too. I'm now following this blog. If you'd like me to follow your others too, just let me know. Or, twitter, facebook, etc. I hope you get a chance to come check out my blog. I'm just doing reviews and giveaways now, until I have the courage to start talking more about my family-LOL. Thanks!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Annesphamily said...

That cake is truly beautiful! I love it!

Mumsy said...

Oh Jo, I agree about drop-dead gorgeous blogs out there in blogland..I can totally forget what I suppose to do and just look at them. Congrats on you winning.